Search the forum,

Discuss 3 months off work in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

last year I was told I had adhesive capsulitis, got a second opinion and it wasn't that, it was shoulder impingement, ie a bone spur growing and trapping a tendon. Went in for a "straightforward" op and then got told post op that it was a little bit more than MRI had picked up. Had the spur removed, clavicle shaved, bursa removed, socket cleaned, a tear in my bicep stitched (25) and a torn rotator cuff repaired. 12 months down the line I need to go back in again for something called a biceps tenodesis where I get the tendon that's attached to my shoulder cut and re-stitched onto my humerus bone. Having this done 6 sept and likely to be off work for 3 months. Hopefully this will sort it out! So if you do get nagging shoulder/bicep pain make sure you get it thoroughly checked out as this has seriously affected me for about 2 years now.

J

J Sid

Sorry to here that Doug, could be worse... Could have been your leg and then no taking the dogs out on the moors. Hope you recover quickly

Reply to 3 months off work in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen