Currently reading:
1200x600 how much a yard to lay bathroom walls

Discuss 1200x600 how much a yard to lay bathroom walls in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
How many meters do you have to install in total?

We don't discuss prices in the open public forums. Gain access to the TilersForums Arms to discuss pricing structures and things.

Chances are a job like that would need to go on a day rate though.

This may give you a rough guide too: Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? – Tile Blog - https://www.tilersforums.com/tiles/83/tiling-rates-per-square-meter-per-day-how-much-do-tilers-charge/

Reply to 1200x600 how much a yard to lay bathroom walls in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views

Advertisement