Search the forum,

Discuss Work experience with tiler in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all,
I am in my early 30s from Scotland and recently completed a tiling course and love DIY and challenges. I have done the odd job for people fixing tiles and a few other things. I’m looking to see tilers is looking for some help occasionally so that I can gain a bit more experience and confidence. I work full time and my idea is to do some homers on the side but it’s gaining the confidence to carry out a great job to a high standard. I have all my own tools which I’m comfortable using.
Thanks

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Staffordshire
Hi all,
I am in my early 30s from Scotland and recently completed a tiling course and love DIY and challenges. I have done the odd job for people fixing tiles and a few other things. I’m looking to see tilers is looking for some help occasionally so that I can gain a bit more experience and confidence. I work full time and my idea is to do some homers on the side but it’s gaining the confidence to carry out a great job to a high standard. I have all my own tools which I’m comfortable using.
Thanks
Hi
Thanks for joining our forum .
Have you contacted any local tilers?

Reply to Work experience with tiler in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays