Search the forum,

Discuss Work experience around the midlands. in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

Morning all,
I've recently completed a tiling course, completed several tiling jobs around the house and for friends and family. I'm now looking to build on this by gaining some experience with a pro tiler. I'm not asking anyone to take me on in a paid role, just advice and let me watch and learn. If anyone around the midlands could offer me some assistance, it would be greatly appreciated even just the odd day once a month would be fine.

Regards Dave

Reply to Work experience around the midlands. in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays