Search the forum,

Discuss Work Experience / Apprenticeships in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Staceydcg

Good afternoon everyone,
I have found this forum with he help of my dad (who said look for forums on the net) and am wandering if anyone can help.
I am about to finish my level 2 Wall and Floor tiling at College(2 years) prior to that I had studied multitrade and am looking for anyone on the forum who may be based in or around the Portsmouth area who would consider providing some work experience or even a chance at takign on an apprentice. I have a very good attention for details, work very hard which can be checked with my college and I have a few photos of my work I can send if required.
Any assistance would be gretaly apprecaited. Thank you

Kind regards
Stacey

Reply to Work Experience / Apprenticeships in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays