Search the forum,

Discuss Where's Dan? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

is looking for colors.
to build my badge JOTM tricolor.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

014.GIF
014.GIF
014.GIF
014.GIF
ahhahha

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hi lads,

Apologies for not being online. I've had a series of family illnesses and personal issues that have had to take first place. I'll be popping on a lot more now. Seems I have a lot of catching up to do.

Massive apologies for not sorting out the TF Bash, we'll have to do it in the summer perhaps now... in hindsight I perhaps should have appointed somebody to organise it but I'd rather be there and be heavily involved myself as it's the first big one we've ever done So perhaps that would have been regretful afterward on my part.

Anyway, let me catch up and see what needs sorting. :)

I

Italy

Hi lads,

Apologies for not being online. I've had a series of family illnesses and personal issues that have had to take first place. I'll be popping on a lot more now. Seems I have a lot of catching up to do.

Massive apologies for not sorting out the TF Bash, we'll have to do it in the summer perhaps now... in hindsight I perhaps should have appointed somebody to organise it but I'd rather be there and be heavily involved myself as it's the first big one we've ever done So perhaps that would have been regretful afterward on my part.

Anyway, let me catch up and see what needs sorting. :)

I hope now goes well
welcome back Dan

Reply to Where's Dan? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it comes to transforming your living space, few changes can make as dramatic an impact as new flooring...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a couple of years and the tiling business is going quite well but the book-keeper I was recommended...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays