Search the forum,

Discuss Whats the best tile blade for wet dry cuts in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

High horse power and belt drive over direct drive,
and more importantly a good quality blade.
But a lot of blades now are more material specific, go to the Montolit website and view their blades, they have some very high end and excellent cutting blades. But they’re generally material and job specific.
Personally, if I have around 2 dozen blades, and they’re all very different in different situations.
They may work on one brand very well, but even when it’s exactly the same tile, if the batch is different, suddenly it won’t give a clean cut.
It’s a minefield, and as everyone has said above, it’s our holy grail, all you can do is find the one that works best on that tile, that day!

G

GoneGuy

I’m currently using Montolit perfetto in 12mm marble

CBEC076F-C52C-4C6A-8F17-E563C664ACD3.jpeg 20A29CAC-DAF0-477D-843C-6A085E58169E.jpeg

Reply to Whats the best tile blade for wet dry cuts in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being tasked with by customers. Up to now, I've been cutting the 1200mm length with angle grinder/diamond...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays