Search the forum,

Discuss What Trowel Size in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Hampshire
I have discovered a batch of mosaics I got off a job 15 years ago, limestone 10mm x10x 10 in sheet form paper across , the paper has gone so I have two tubs of squares , I bought the Gemini mosiac plastic 300x300 sticky sheets and have been sticking these cubes to these for the last few days, 21 sheets. ( am loosing the will to live) but they are free, wife mentioned something about me being tight!! These tiles are going on the back wall of a small shower I'm putting in. Contract board and all tanked.
Plastic mesh 2-3 mm deep and the tile 10mm , have a rapid white, what knotch trowel should I use ?
Cheers Bob

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Hampshire
Cheers guys I will have a play, 9,000 000 trade days mean I have a full set of old trowel , but this makes for more confusion.

Have already spilt and weighed my adhesive into quarters , so can work small batches
Will be taking this slow.
I am impressed with these plastic sheets perfect for a novice like me and they are fairly solid so should be ok, won't speak to soon

Thanks for advice, will have first go , poss Tom as working in town today , let you know how I get on. Cheers bob

O

Old Mod

Taking it slow Bob? Hahaha
With rapid set?
thinking-023.GIF

Reply to What Trowel Size in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays