Search the forum,

Discuss What silicone to use with grout colours. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi any advice on what would go with what.

I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey grout.

I’m putting off white tile skirting around the floor.

What colour of grout should I be using for skirting and what colour at the top and bottom silicone should I be using.

Or as there rounded skirting tiles should I only be silicone at the bottom of tile with the tiles finished edge meeting the wall.

Reply to What silicone to use with grout colours. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.