Search the forum,

Discuss Vans being broken into petition in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Uk
Vans are being broken into in supermarkets and leisure centres in broad daylight in my area.

I had all my power tools taken whilst unloading tiles into a house, that’s a matter of minutes away from the van.

The best thing you can do is add deadlocks to your van, it’s a visual deterrent so they move onto the next one.

O

One Day

IMG_20181109_154710.jpg I should have had these installed when I got the van! Now, if they manage to beat the lock and this one, the dead locks won't open up.

O

Old Mod

I’ve just come from a site where the agent had a pretty smart set up I think.
He welded a false bulk head 3/4 of the way down his van and then did this to the back. It’s where he keeps all his valuable kit. It’s got a camera too.
I’m sure it won’t suit every situation, but it looks like a good starting point.

678E7487-94EB-4E3B-AA1A-01BDF9B26A12.jpeg 58F030DC-244C-4E1E-BA47-79DB901B731C.jpeg

He’s done it all himself, he'll be cleaning up the welds and painting it.
The two bolts go down thro the chassis.
It’s hinged at the top and lifts up like any other tail gate.

Reply to Vans being broken into petition in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays