Search the forum,

Discuss Van livery/graphics/pics thread. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Ok, this is a thread for members to get ideas for livery/graphics etc for vans...

So if we share pics of our graphics , then it gives others ideas of what works for others and if they like certain styles etc..

I have 2 lots of pics, from my last van to my latest van...

The first van is a Transit connect .
the signage was done by Direct signs in darlington... >> Direct-Signs - Direct Signs (Northern) Ltd and cost was around 150 quid.

DSC00115.jpg DSC00116 (Large).JPG

and these ones are from my latest van , Transit trend .. the signage was done by Imex graphics in Newton aycliffe.>> Signs in the North East - Imex Grafix Ltd : Imex Grafix Ltd and cost was around 190 quid.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332406547.870826.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332411494.230605 22.jpg

Ok, lets have those pics...:thumbsup:

B

Bubblecraft

When I moved from my white MWB Mk 6 transit to a Jumbo Mk 7, I really didn't think about colour of the van. It wasn't till I went to do the livery that I found it near impossible to get a good, eye catching livery on a silver van. It was a nightmare. If I had thought about it, I would have got a black Jumbo, not silver but I like how I've managed to make it work.

Well here's my Pikey van! Lol

Before
edy8ydub.jpg

Playing with ideas
u3yhude9.jpg
3yqujebe.jpg

Final design
a5ybagap.jpg
uduzareb.jpg
da3edyvu.jpg
y8ahequj.jpg

Finished product
e5azu9a6.jpg
memypuzu.jpg
y2uhezuz.jpg

Graphics done by Fusion Graffix Ltd based in Anniesland Business Estate, Glasgow. Was 680 + vat, got it for 5 tonne all in

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bubblecraft

Little buggers! I'm needing a bumper reflector, some bugger smashed it off with a trolley

B

Bubblecraft

Ah, the good old Mk 5. Here was mine
ry2e4uge.jpg

Bought it for 500, sold it for 500 6 months later with a knackered starter motor. Sign writing cost my 17 pound from eBay lol. Those were the days

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
mine,done by myself printed in the wifes printing shop,and stuck on in the rain,oh and thats jessica alba,shes just fit IMG_1427.JPG IMG_1676.jpg IMG_1677.jpg

B

Bubblecraft

Take it she was in the same folder as your van pics? Wife won't look in that folder lol

Reply to Van livery/graphics/pics thread. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen