Questions and tiling advice in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile - Post threads in this forum if you are buying tile, selling tile..
Normal Threads
Shower former with drain Here we have a typical common shower-room and they can be either tiled...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the Tile Blog Welcome aboard to our new tile blog. You can find the About Us page...
Replies
Views
S
Hi Just had a bizarre experience at Topps Tiles Swindon. Just to state that I am not a Topps...
Replies
Views
Direct importer of high quality tiles & paving. Large Showroom. Nationwide delivery. We are...
Replies
Views
Bought the Rubi TX-Maxi to use on 1000 mm tiles which is very good but customers seem to be...
Replies
Views

I’m looking for 12 Macauba Blanco wall tiles 20cm x 31.6cm to replace bottom row of shower...
Replies
Views
What are the best tiles for bathrooms? Bathroom wall tiles, bathroom floor tiles, etc. :) What...
Replies
Views
What's your tiling question? Pictures can be added. I am tiling a bathroom three walls floor to...
Replies
Views
W
What is the best system to use? Vitrex lash tile or suretile?
Replies
Views

Your washroom is one of the most close to home and private zones of your home. It's the place, a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone recommend a good tile adhesive for bonding a schluter pre formed shower tray to...
Replies
Views
I am installing heavy terrazzo tiles (size 400mm x400mm, and 20mm thick) onto lower part of...
Replies
Views
Currently using a TS 700 and its not cutting it (no pun intended ) lol with Strong tiles any...
Replies
Views
Best tiles for kitchen splashbacks - Kitchen areas and kitchen tiling Which are the best ones?
Replies
Views

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I have a question, I saw a company in Israel that produces a...
Replies
Views
We will populate this advice area very soon. I'm creating prefixes for every tile outlet in the...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
    • Creative
Hi, I’m in the process of renovating my bathroom. I have installed tile backer boards and now...
Replies
Views
I foolishly agreed to take on a job without going to look at it first for my brother in law who...
Replies
Views
B
We have wet underfloor heating and a screed down on our new kitchen floor. We bought crack...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay