Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone Dealing With Topps Tiles?? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
ive had plenty of issues with my local topps rangeing from mix batches, wrong tiles being delivered, rude staff and rubbish prices so i dont use them any more nor do many of my colleges, which dosnt seem to bother them as im sure they much prefer dealing with private customers rather than trade.

D

doug boardley

Hi Swindon and welcome to TF:welcome:I've never used Topps since they tried to charge me £15 for a length of trim:thumbsdown:

D

doug boardley

How much doug..:yikes:
yep.. £15 for a length of blanco, and that was about 7 years ago and it was the first and last time I went into a Topps. I ended up getting a length from TP just round the corner:thumbsup:

O

Olz

I got offered something like 3% discount at topps they did tell me they'd review it after a couple of months though :thumbsdown:

Needless to say i didnt then and still dont use them now.

I did once buy 5 sponges for 99p when they had them on offer though :lol:

M

mikethetile

many years ago they were good but nothing I hear about them these days surprises me

they sacked a decent salesman for giving trade prices to trade customers without showing 3 seperate reciepts first

havent used them since

Reaction score
Hi Swindon and :welcome:

I use Topps regularly and only had one problem with bad shading of a large order:prrr:

Got it sorted and all's been well ever since - just remember to ask for extra discount on anything you buy, the lads will always barter with you and you can generally get a good deal if you push for it, even if you do just pass it onto the customer:thumbsup:

R

richard Kent

Now I don't tile as much as you lads and lasses, but with my trade card from topps I get Bal rapid flex for £ <NO PRICES IN PUCLIC FORUMS- THANKS> 26 normally £47 am I still paying too much?
I have never had bad service from them, I do tend to just get adhesive, grout and tile bead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Anyone Dealing With Topps Tiles?? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen