I'm Looking For This Tile urgently needing discontinued tiles

Search the forum,

Discuss urgently needing discontinued tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Hello,

I hope you are well. I am looking for a particular type of tile that has been recently discontinued. We are short of 3 boxes and I am wondering if you have the mosaic tiles that I am looking for:

I-Zen Black Chevron Mosaic (FS6-1) 313x250mm

Even if you have less than 3 boxes, we would also be interested in smaller quantities. We would need them urgently, so many thanks in advance for your attention

Many, many thanks

Katharina and Riccardo

Reply to urgently needing discontinued tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed most of our floor to accommodate tiling 800x800 porcelain over an uneven floor. The gap from defrac...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays