Search the forum,

Discuss Travertine and BAL Micromax cocoa grout. Opinions? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
I'm on a bathroom and showerroom/en-suite at the moment.

Made a start on the grouting yesterday, and got the feature wall done in the shower. I've never done a dark brown grout with travertine before, so offering it up for opinions.

SAM_3531.JPG

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Thanks mate, i got given a free reign as to what to do with the feature area. I came up with a few ideas but this one was quickest and produced far less waste.

I like the end result and i do like the grout. But i think it's definately a niche taste. More will hate it than love it i'm guessing. But, it's nice to have a change from the softer neutral grouts with travertine.

Reply to Travertine and BAL Micromax cocoa grout. Opinions? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.