Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Above Plumbed In Bath in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bill

Hi guys,
I've just seen a nice bathroom recently tiled and the bath is really quite wide, but I guess thats the way modern baths may be going...anyway, I started to thin, how do you tile the wall above a bath...I was told on a course to stand on a a frame platform but what if the bath is quite wide, how do you reach? by the way I'm only 5 ft7
employ a taller mate..............

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Hampshire
I line the bath with several thick old towels 4-5 mask ( low tack decorators) them up the sides , sheet of thick plastic over the lot and with a 12 mm ply board on the bottom , I could then use a small step up to polish or clean tiles, restorer ,sorry not a tiler. Worth protecting never know if you drop/ spill / slip a trowel , used this on many hotels , never had a scrape. Worth the prep.

Reply to Tiling Above Plumbed In Bath in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays