Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers/polishers required in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Hello matt ,ive been tiling for 16 years ,always wanted to do terrazzo,let me know if you ever need someone,im a good grafter ,
Hello matt ,ive been tiling for 16 years ,always wanted to do terrazzo,let me know if you ever need someone,im a good grafter ,
Hi, could you message me a brief outlay of your background and your contact details.

thanks

Hi Matt , I’ve been commercial tiling for 13 years, started off my apprenticeship working with tilers on big floors like car showrooms,loved putting down long runs,now have a labourer/semi skilled mate with me, please keep us in mind, although I’m on the books for a tiling company I’d take holiday/ work weekends ,thanks
Hi Shane, do you sub contract to the company you currently work for or are you cards in?

Thanks

Reply to Tilers/polishers required in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays