Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler needed in Durham for 3m x 4m conservatory job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Ste7en

Hi.

I need a tiler for a 3m x 4m conservatory, concrete floor. I will be fitting skirting etc. after tiles are laid. The tiles are ceramic 33cm x 33cm (Tile Giant Intrepid Cotto Light) nothing fancy.

There is a 3 seater leather sofa which will be moved outside (by me) but it won't fit through into the house so I guess that means either:

i) splitting the job over two nights (to give the adhesive/grout time to set) and moving the sofa from one end to the other

or

ii) using quick set adhesive/grout

All windows in the conservatory can be opened and the roof has solar inserts so it doesn't get 'too' hot in there :)

Oh, blinds are to be installed in 3 weeks time so I guess the deadline is within the next two weeks.

Thanks.

Reply to Tiler needed in Durham for 3m x 4m conservatory job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.