Search the forum,

Discuss Supercar Storage Phase 2 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Following on from the basement project, this is the next floor above. 70mm sand and cement screed, sanded and primed. TM anti-crack mat fixed and floor tiled with 60x60 Porcelanosa porcelain, walls are 1mx330 Porcelanosa ceramic, Mapei 113 cement grey grout on walls and floor, 40x20 coloured tiles by Vogue (Italy). Siliconed joints on coloured tiles with RAL coloured silicones.

IMG_1861.JPG IMG_1862-2.JPG IMG_1886.JPG IMG_1887.JPG IMG_1888.JPG IMG_1916.JPG IMG_1917.JPG IMG_1918.JPG IMG_1919.JPG IMG_1921.JPG

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
The last picture, says it all.
bravo :)

It does Antonio, after the basement floor I had to tile onto, I insisted that the customer got a different company to laser screed the floor, and it saved him a lot of money in levelling compound and labour by doing it right :thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
My customer who has built this, is relatively wealthy. He has rented the two completed floors of the building to a super rich guy to store part of his car collection for 3 years whilst his new house is being built. The new house is having a 500sq m basement to put 12 of his super car collection in. He said he may carry on renting the 2 floors as he adds to his collection. This guy makes Premiership footballers look like paupers, he is seriously on a different level.

B

Blunt Tool

My customer who has built this, is relatively wealthy. He has rented the two completed floors of the building to a super rich guy to store part of his car collection for 3 years whilst his new house is being built. The new house is having a 500sq m basement to put 12 of his super car collection in. He said he may carry on renting the 2 floors as he adds to his collection. This guy makes Premiership footballers look like paupers, he is seriously on a different level.
Hopefully you will get the other house to do

Reply to Supercar Storage Phase 2 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays