Search the forum,

Discuss Splashback tiles kitchen in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A splashbacks could help to protect your kitchen from food splashes that occur whilst cooking. Basically the walls and surfaces are also at risk whilst cooking due to the heat and therefore the splashbacks can help with this. The problem I see is the grouting which become after a while greasy and oily. Especially glass splashbacks which have a good thermal resistance they can prevent of getting oily or greasy grouting. It is much easier to clean and looks very good in finish

Reply to Splashback tiles kitchen in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays