Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Well I've had a crap day waiting in for a call from garage to say cars ready,
Nope not today.
Tomorrow now apparently, but a free full tank of fuel to compensate!
No consolation really, when it's caused me to let someone down at work!
Not amused in slightest!

J

Just Rizzle

Well I've had a crap day waiting in for a call from garage to say cars ready,
Nope not today.
Tomorrow now apparently, but a free full tank of fuel to compensate!
No consolation really, when it's caused me to let someone down at work!
Not amused in slightest!
could they not give you a courtesy car m8 . nothing worse than letting a client down.
just back in 2 measures two deals done .just have to email them my verbal estimates and find a date to fit them in.

W

White Room

I picked up new car today Antonio, I have just arrived home. :)

You been cruising or what
road-rage-042.gif

S

Spud

going to have to get rid of 2 blokes that work for me , put them on an easy job and they are only turning out about 4 m2 a day each ,I have done several similar jobs for the same client and always managed to make a small profit e until this one not nice but tomorrow they will be going :mad:

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen