Slc

Search the forum,

Discuss Slc in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

think that's the problem with the world nowadays, always speed, speed, speed, rush, rush, rush.

seems the way people are going , this goes off this quickly, I can fix this many in a day, I can earn enough to be home for a nap by lunchtime ;)

it's all wrong, :)
Julian, u know me and speed don't mix! Haha
It's not about that for me, it's just how it flows and levels, it's excellent!
That's why I like it.
It's so very rare for me to need an area levelled and dry the same week let alone day! Haha

I

Italy

think that's the problem with the world nowadays, always speed, speed, speed, rush, rush, rush.

seems the way people are going , this goes off this quickly, I can fix this many in a day, I can earn enough to be home for a nap by lunchtime ;)

to think that you called into question our friend.(He very experienced)
(Nap andysday) ahahha

F

Flintstone

Yep up to 15 mill, tile master also make another rapid leveler called Flexilevel that can go up to 50 mil, tile on in 3 hrs....mind you so can levelflex
I often pour tilemaster rapid up to 100mm depth no problem, mix it with warm water and it sets in 6-7 mins. I once levelled and tiled 50m in a day and was in subway having a foot long steak and cheese by 3pm. No olives.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester

You trying to wind me up again Mr Sydney?

S

Stef

Rapid level 30, walked on this about 30 mins after I poured it, my mate couldn't believe how quick this stuff went from water to a solid base.
Floor marked out ready for tiling in the morning.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

S

Stef

But if you haven't used slc for a while, or before, why bust a gut getting it mixed and poured. Most definitely handy if in a rush........nowadays, I try NOT to. :)
True, if you aren't used to using slc I would steer well clear of level 30 as it turns in front of your eyes.
If you don't have the time to wait then that's when level 30 comes into its own.

Reply to Slc in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed most of our floor to accommodate tiling 800x800 porcelain over an uneven floor. The gap from defrac...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Stoke-on-Trent College provide Tiling courses for school leavers and mature students with both full and part time tiling courses available to enrol on to. The cost of these courses can vary and it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays