Search the forum,

Discuss Sichenia lapado pietra tiles colour sabbia 60x60 in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 56421

Got any pictures?

20200826_174054.jpg

20200826_173550.jpg

20200826_173546.jpg

[automerge]1600423114[/automerge]
here

Reply to Sichenia lapado pietra tiles colour sabbia 60x60 in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I plan to tile our bathroom with 60x60 cm tiles (8 mm thick) and the shower (because of the slope from all sides) will be done with mosaic tiles (5x5 cm). After researching I came to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Stoke-on-Trent College provide Tiling courses for school leavers and mature students with both full and part time tiling courses available to enrol on to. The cost of these courses can vary and it...
Replies
Views
The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools Tiling is a popular home improvement project that can add value and aesthetic...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays