Search the forum,

Discuss Share button... in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Okay I've moved it to below the Similar Threads area in actual threads. :)

Tinkering is what makes us improve. Check this tinkering out in the tiling jobs area: West Midlands - Tiling Job in Staffordshire - Walls and Floors Need Tiling - http://www.tilersforums.com/threads/tiling-job-in-staffordshire-walls-and-floors-need-tiling.82288/

If you go to post a new job in there, you get some extra questions: http://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tiling-jobs/create-thread

I've also enabled a Trader system, so people can see and leave feedback for people they have purchased items from via the forum. I'm just configuring it now.

Reply to Share button... in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays