Search the forum,

Discuss Self Leveling compound in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Joseph Kover

Not really. I'm just useless :)

Never used it before..... never even levelled a floor. It only happened on my first bucket but the second one almost looked good enough to drink :)
I tried to avoid to use so far any levelling compound to be honest, I don't trust extra layers between substrate and tile adhesive,especially if not concrete floor. Will be 1000*1000 tile size full flat 120 msq 5 open area can't avoid this time. Not happy though with ply Base

J

Joseph Kover

Surprised they didn't use a thermal board over the ply and under the electric floor heating..
They haven't started yet only at the rip everything out stage. Was not confirmed at this stage if they want any sound isolation etc. It's an expensive project I am sure will take attention to it. It will be site meeting soon with all trades involved so will know the exact details.

S

Stef

From this morning, TileMaster rapid level 30.
Put this down with the intention of tiling after it went off but I ran out of time.

image.jpeg

Reply to Self Leveling compound in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays