Search the forum,

Discuss Sealing tiled wall to painted wall in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hopefully a very easy quesion(s) for someone who knows ?

Tiles and one wall and painted, white wall on the other.
Where they meet, should I use sealant or caulk and what colour (tile colour or white ?)

Similar question where tiled wall meets sealing. I made I think a mistake of using silicone tile colour as it is harder to get a clean line on the white cealing. Got there in the end with help from fugi but wouldn't want to do it again.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Hopefully a very easy quesion(s) for someone who knows ?

Tiles and one wall and painted, white wall on the other.
Where they meet, should I use sealant or caulk and what colour (tile colour or white ?)

Similar question where tiled wall meets sealing. I made I think a mistake of using silicone tile colour as it is harder to get a clean line on the white cealing. Got there in the end with help from fugi but wouldn't want to do it again.
Caulk, mask tiles off and paint. 👍

Reply to Sealing tiled wall to painted wall in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays