Search the forum,

Discuss Schulter training day in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

The @Schlüter-Systems Ltd training is fantastic and very informative. Enjoy it

Thanks Plan Tec. Looking forward to it. They are doing so many innovative products for the tiling scene. Should be very good. Also got the ceramic training day for Mapei on the 19th feb. that also should be good

Reply to Schulter training day in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Winner
  • Article
UK Pro tiling training has been running pro tiling courses for over 18 years and been a member on this forum since 2006, countless lives have been changed for people who have attended our fast...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays