Search the forum,

Discuss Schlüter snapshot competition in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

G

GoneGuy

thank you to @Schlüter-Systems Ltd for my prize.

9FDDA399-C199-4001-8439-DAD3000BC0F3.jpeg

Reply to Schlüter snapshot competition in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey all I have just found out that Chris Emery from Schlüter-Systems Ltd will be at Tileflair in Reading on Wednesday 15th May for a Q&A session! So if you are in the area see if you can pop...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed most of our floor to accommodate tiling 800x800 porcelain over an uneven floor. The gap from defrac...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements. Please help me find one so that my customers can visualize things before actual purchase. Thanks a ton!
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays