Search the forum,

Discuss Rip yi.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Well I won't find out till tomorrow if it's the pump that's away as the garage is that busy they won't get a look at it till the morning (possibly)
Another wee day off for me tomorrow, will help my neck after Saturdays car crash..

Are you ok after this crash Stef?

S

Stef

Are you ok after this crash Stef?

Got my van back Friday afternoon, couldn't work because of my sore neck so it worked out not too bad,
The young lass that ran into my car is disputing the damage caused to my car, she doesn't believe she has caused the damage that has been claimed so I have to wait till Monday for an engineer to put his report in,
Raging doesn't come close!!!!

W

White Room

Got my van back Friday afternoon, couldn't work because of my sore neck so it worked out not too bad,
The young lass that ran into my car is disputing the damage caused to my car, she doesn't believe she has caused the damage that has been claimed so I have to wait till Monday for an engineer to put his report in,
Raging doesn't come close!!!! 

Does she think you got a sledge hammer to it so it looked worse.....

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Mark, she's 18 & also a mechanical engineer!!!
I didn't know my near side headlight was goosed till I got home & popped the bonnet so she has also got X-ray vision!!

Sounds to me like Phil's 'customer from hell'!!!

What were you doing in Oldham, you certainly get about a bit :lol:

Last edited:

Reply to Rip yi.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays