Search the forum,

Discuss Reclaimed terracotta floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

nice to get back on a reclaimed terracotta job . This is only the second we've done in last ten years . Used to do heaps of them .very uneven subfloor .laid strips of dukkaboard and levelled between . Tiles between 205 to 220mm . 2 days to sort out tile sizes and colour ratios but starting to take shape ,

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

J

jonnyc

Certainly heard of it, not one I've played with , was it supplied or something you've been testing,
I've been using on reclaimed floors since Lithofin stopped making PC1 and cf 1. It's very good and even more expensive than Lithofin if that's possible ..surprised you don't know Tom wiseman of ccc

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

Click your avatar Jonny and when the pop up loads click your 'albums page'

IMG_8125.PNG

When it reloads, top right 'add media'
When it reloads you'll see a drop down box with a selection box next to it.
Make sure 'an album' is highlighted and click the drop down box and choose 'create album'

IMG_8124.PNG

Follow prompts Jonny, you'll manage easily from there mate.
Don't forget to 'save media' at the end.
You can create as many albums as you like or put all your images in one.

Reply to Reclaimed terracotta floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays