Search the forum,

Discuss Quick setting out question in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi All,

I have a question about setting out and would appreciate you guys input. I have a room to tile that is just over 1500mm wide and fits 6 250mm tiles with spacers perfectly if you don't include the door threshold.

My question is do you think it would look better if I just went with the 6 full tiles and a 40mm threshold strip to cover the gap by the door or go with 7 tiles with a cut at each end so as to include the threshold if that makes sense?

TIA

Reply to Quick setting out question in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm planning to tile my kitchen floor with 8mm porcelain floor tiles (660x440mm). My kitchen floor is...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays