Search the forum,

Discuss Precision cutting metal tile trim in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi, we have bought the nickel finish box shape stainless steel trim (link below) we have tried to cut it with an angle grinder and a saw, the heat of the angle grinder is ruining the finish and the saw isn’t giving us the clean finish we are looking for, we need to cut 45 degree angles, is this something that we could get professionally done or is there another way of cutting the trim we haven’t tried? Thanks

Thanks for the tips, we used a saw and filed the edge, the finish is pretty good imho
5110A4DA-2B06-40CF-B2D0-502C6F186536.jpeg
841C0ACA-9BA6-4A08-86DE-C50594D0B700.jpeg

Thanks you just reminded me why I never normally post or offer advice. Tossers like you ! It’s not overkill atall it’s about making good choices and experience
Totally agree and the reason I very rarely post on here,to many know all know nothings that don't think experience counts,think they are full qualified Tilers after a two week tiling course

Reply to Precision cutting metal tile trim in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays