Search the forum,

Discuss Porcelanosa Yakarta Wenge 31.6X90 (G63) in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Dear members,

I need 4 tiles of Porcelanosa Yakarta Wengemeasuring 31.6x90 .
From anywhere in the world i m read to send a courier to pick it up.

thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_5003.jpeg
    730 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5004.jpeg
    683.3 KB · Views: 36

Reply to Porcelanosa Yakarta Wenge 31.6X90 (G63) in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new build and a few have cracked. One or two would be useful, I could use up to 8 to allow for some wastage.
Replies
Views
  • Question
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them. Price seems good for the tiles I need, but I need a large number of porcelain tiles for an external...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays