Search the forum,

Discuss Polished off white tiles. Not happy with grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi, purchased some off white polished porcelain tiles. I wanted grout to match them as close as possible.

Tiler has used mapei Jasmine but it looks like a yellow colour against the tiles.

Do you have any recommendations to an alternative grout that would be a better match?

Thanks
20200116_182757.jpg

[automerge]1579212198[/automerge]

Attachments

• 20200116_182752.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 20200116_183054.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 35

Reply to Polished off white tiles. Not happy with grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays