Search the forum,

Discuss picutres of your apprentice... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

ian158

...heres mine...not quite got the hang of opening the box yet..so he just stares at me..

Attachments

• 908087ec8ccd987024c37d815cc1fe5d.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 94
I

Ian

Ohhhh... Bri..... I cant stand cats.........the are so "superior".........I bet that was the first time your cat ever paid you any notice?......and thats why you took a piccy!....hehehhehhehehheee

Dogs are too needy, cats eat some food, go to sleep, come for a cuddle and then you can chuck them out at night. And you don't need to pick up their poo in public :lol:

M

Mr T

Dogs are too needy, cats eat some food, go to sleep, come for a cuddle and then you can chuck them out at night. And you don't need to pick up their poo in public :lol:

not the cat we had... at least the dog gives a dam if he poos in the house he knows its beatings... try chasing a cat around the house with a rolled up newspaper! and at least dogs cant go over the fence and bring back pieces of bird or rats lol.

S

Stef

why not go for our finest the bulldog? mind you I was looking into them before and they are a lot of effort to look after with all the extra skin causing soars.

Too many health problems with them. i had one ordered years ago but cancelled, the Frenchie is the healthiest of the Bulldog breed.

im going to cross him with a ****zu.

A Bull ****z.. :lol::lol::lol:

Reply to picutres of your apprentice... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays