Search the forum,

Discuss Pics of things you hate that make your job harder in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
Todays pain in the ***:

IMG_0691.jpg

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
Lol. 2 flights of stairs where I’m working and a cat that looks like the 1 in the photo. House cat of course, some inbred pedigree with no immune system that will just die or rack up £1000s in vets bills if I let it out apparently.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
View attachment 97729
Sockets.....and especially those stupid bloody white caps over the screws that ping out and end up god knows where when you try and remove them..

I never look for them Andy cos I don’t think I’ve managed to remove one yet without destroying one side of it. My Sparky mate did give me a bag of them though so I don’t mind them now. Sometimes I’ll pop em in even if they didn’t have them before (only the really nice customers though!)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
I never look for them Andy cos I don’t think I’ve managed to remove one yet without destroying one side of it. My Sparky mate did give me a bag of them though so I don’t mind them now. Sometimes I’ll pop em in even if they didn’t have them before (only the really nice customers though!)

I lost one once......had to rob another one from the socket behind the sofa before they got home...:rolleyes:

Reply to Pics of things you hate that make your job harder in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays