Search the forum,

Discuss Non Slip adhesive in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

Unfortunately Ardex x7 is not the 'one'.
Most disappointed with its physical qualities.....not much 'grab'...cleans off buckets and trowels far too easily......feels spongy in the bucket. Probably good to go when it has set, but....
I wonder if Ardex have altered the recipe to suit the reduced price, of late?
Heyho just another 20 odd bags to go!
had to remove two tiles this week stuck down with x7 as client had altered the door frame thought it would take 2 mins as usually did. with x7 the tiles been down 2 weeks came up in small pieces was stuck like a leech

O

On one

had to remove two tiles this week stuck down with x7 as client had altered the door frame thought it would take 2 mins as usually did. with x7 the tiles been down 2 weeks came up in small pieces was stuck like a leech
Hi @RayTheTiler not doubting the adhesives qualities once set, just the characteristics before the adhesive has set.

Reply to Non Slip adhesive in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays