Search the forum,

Discuss No forum emails since last year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waluigi

It could be under ‘preferences’ on your user account.

Click on your Avatar and then ‘preferences’

And run through the email alerts.

DDD79E71-F412-41F4-A482-76897A91BDE1.png

Reply to No forum emails since last year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We have this Tile Blog here, and a few other websites lets say. We will be adding to the blog during...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
  • Article
UK Pro tiling training has been running pro tiling courses for over 18 years and been a member on this forum since 2006, countless lives have been changed for people who have attended our fast...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays