Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie from Co Durham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

geordie_pride

Hi all!

I've been thinking of making a move into tiling for quite a while now. Fortunately, I recently came into a little bit of money and I have decided to take the plunge.

After looking around on here for a while and doing some other research I have booked my place on an 8 day course at NETT starting 1st December. After that I am also doing the bathroom fitting and plastering courses at NETT and then I'm going to let myself loose on the big wide world!!

I know it's probably not the best time to be getting into the game, what with the "Credit Crunch" and everything else going on but luckily I am in a position where I can afford not to be stowed off straight away. I know that it's going to be hard but I'm really looking forward to the challenge of getting myself established and making a real go of it.

Well that's all for now but I'll let you all know how my courses go.

Steve

Reply to Newbie from Co Durham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.