Search the forum,

Discuss New Warmup 4IE by Christmas in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

I heard today about the new stat coming out hopefully by Christmas. It was going to be called the 4IE stat but there is another on the market out there with a similar name which is pure mince & they don't want the new stat tarnished because of this. So new name unknown as yet.

So far I've heard that you will be able to buy master & slave units all linked together over wi-fi. You should also be able to manage all settings of each stat via an app. This can be controlled anywhere in the world.

Stuck this in the arms as this news isn't meant to be out yet.

T

trevortine

Can see the idea of it is ok but the 3ie covers all you need including multiple on off settings and holiday mode. All for a bit of techno along with warm up. Get this though, about this time last year I was working for a soon to be retired high court judge, the security was nuts in this place. If she went to the shop in local village and anyone crossed the infra red barriers covering garden and house she would be alerted and could talk through her phone which would then relay through loudspeakers around house, she also had fingerprint sensor entry on doors which in turn was linked to police national so if any unwanted's that she had put away turned up it was recognised and automatically alarmed the boys in blue!

Reply to New Warmup 4IE by Christmas in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays