Search the forum,

Discuss New Wall And Floor Tile Fixers Directory in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'm just entering the counties now, but feel free to add a listing to your business if your county is already in there. It's taking a while but should be done in an hour or so.

:)

If you have any feedback just give me a shout.

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Is it possible to link a facebook page instead of youtube Dan?
Not at the minute mate. Ideally you don't want to send people anywhere but your website. Handy to have a youtube video option in case you have some example video done. But if you wanted to link to facebook because you have lots of pictures on there, just upload the pictures to the forum and then insert them into your listing like Dave has done with his: David Howe Tiling

If anything, you want to link to a website. And do that from all social media platforms. But not the other way around.

S

Spare Tool

Not at the minute mate. Ideally you don't want to send people anywhere but your website. Handy to have a youtube video option in case you have some example video done. But if you wanted to link to facebook because you have lots of pictures on there, just upload the pictures to the forum and then insert them into your listing like Dave has done with his: David Howe Tiling

If anything, you want to link to a website. And do that from all social media platforms. But not the other way around.
Ah ok I see, I'll link the website then and start uploading pics on here, I've been just using a facebook business page as its a lot easier to put new photos on straight off my phone than mess about trying to edit my website, there's a facebook link in my website anyway, also got a youtube video but its erm a bit crap tbh :) haha yel.com did my video and didn't have many quality photos of work at the time, plus the guys voice that did the voiceover irritates me :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Ah ok I see, I'll link the website then and start uploading pics on here, I've been just using a facebook business page as its a lot easier to put new photos on straight off my phone than mess about trying to edit my website, there's a facebook link in my website anyway, also got a youtube video but its erm a bit crap tbh :) haha yel.com did my video and didn't have many quality photos of work at the time, plus the guys voice that did the voiceover irritates me :)
Stick your Facebook URL as your website link if you want then.

J

J Sid

wp_ss_20160715_0003.png this bit

T

Tile Shop

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
If people link me to their listings and let me know what city's they cover I'll optimise them a bit for those city's too. At the moment it's just a categorised directory of county's. But there aren't enough listings yet to add city's to the category. But I can optimise them a bit in the actual listings.

I'll also add some pictures from your albums and whatnot if you link me to that.

Reply to New Wall And Floor Tile Fixers Directory in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays