Search the forum,

Discuss New van time in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

Needing a new van as mine is old and tatty. Thinking of going to the auctions at Blackbushe. Any thoughts guys?
:(
upload_2016-12-11_15-3-44.jpeg

L

LM

That changes the options then
From that standpoint I'd be considering things like reliability, longevity and image etc. A Transit overall are reliable (there'll always be the exceptions) they will easily give you 12 years and image wise,if you arrive to price a job in a newish van the customer YOU want will think' he must be doing something right'. The customers that think otherwise are not the ones you want lol. Also you have an exspence to write off. My opinion is that if you can afford the deposit then buy a new van, what you get back and what you can write off means there's no debate!

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Widnes
The inside of the custom is by far the best of the bunch it feels like home but I don't think I wanna be getting my self into 18G's of debt my plan is to buy a 10 plate vivaro of a friend he's had it for t years on finance and it ends in march he wants £5000 for it with 70000 ish miles full history maybe next time round ill be brave enough to get the custom

W

White Room

Looking to replace my black 54 plate vivaro, twin Sld are a dream, tailgate to work under, very lucky to find the same.
Looking for a Transporter, will get a loan as not Vat registered and lease works out too much, would be too tatty too on handback.

I'm not vat registered and when I bought my van including vat the whole price was put against my accounts.

Reply to New van time in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
  • Question
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays