Search the forum,

Discuss New to all things DIY in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

UK
Hi all,

Just a quick post to say Hi. I brought my first house about 18 months ago, and as time passes more and more DIY jobs arise. Some out of choice, some not :)

My first job ever was laying engineered wood flooring. My second biggest job (starting this Sat) tiling kitchen splash back, about 5msq across 3 walls. I've done some research and watched a few YouTube videos but also need some advice so another reason for joining here.

No doubt more advice will be needed in future, as next project will be tiling the floor of my downstairs bathroom.

Thanks in advance for any help, along the way.

Reply to New to all things DIY in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm planning to tile my kitchen floor with 8mm porcelain floor tiles (660x440mm). My kitchen floor is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays