Search the forum,

Discuss new members helix tiling services in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to new members helix tiling services in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Norcros sells Johnson Tiles UK Bathroom and kitchen products provider Norcros has finalised the sale of its subsidiary, Johnson Tiles UK. The sale for £1m to its UK management team comprising...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays