Search the forum,

Discuss Need help getting around on TilersForums.co.uk? in the Struggling With The Forum? - Ask for Help Here area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
IMG_20190520_073123.jpg

Upvote 0

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
You may get an ad under the first unread post you visit.

Whether logged in or a regular member - for the next few days that ads spot and only that ad spot will be there. I'm just testing something.

As for the keyboard, when I click reply, the top of my screen goes to the text-area controls, and when I tap into the text area, my keypad pops up, but doesn't cover any of the text input area.

So I'm struggling to replicate that one.

Upvote 0
O

Old Mod

How big is your keyboard @3_fall are you blind or something? lol

Can you set that to normal sized the same as normal human beings who have normal sized arms and hold their phone just a couple of feet away from their face when typing instead of down the road? lol

My keyboard is normal size Dan.
The black keyboard is screen shot of your keyboard from earlier post.
I was showing you exactly what happens when I reply to a particular post.

Upvote 0

Reply to Need help getting around on TilersForums.co.uk? in the Struggling With The Forum? - Ask for Help Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other UK Tiling Forum is using a Free WordPress (that’s fine) but they went for wpForo instead of bridging...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them. Price seems good for the tiles I need, but I need a large number of porcelain tiles for an external...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays