Search the forum,

Discuss Mosaic floor in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

May be too late a reply now. I've just had to overboard a bathroom floor to fit mosaics. Ended up using the 6mm Hardie backer board. Was originally planning to use no more ply as smoother, only was not stocked near to where I was working. Ended up fitting the backer board upside down, bedded on adhesive and screwed down. Can't see no issues with this method 👍

Reply to Mosaic floor in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm planning to tile my kitchen floor with 8mm porcelain floor tiles (660x440mm). My kitchen floor is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays