I'm Looking For This Tile Mazarri Catwalk Blue Ballet

Search the forum,

Discuss Mazarri Catwalk Blue Ballet in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Mazarri Catwalk Blue Ballet in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24" could work also. I am in San Diego, CA, USA, so would need packaging and shipment if not local. here...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
I like DIY projects. Figured I'd try my hand at removing cracked grout in my shower and replace it with caulk. To remove the old grout I used a oscillating tool with diamond edged grout remover...
Replies
Views
Daniels
D

Advertisement

Birthdays