Search the forum,

Discuss Macmillan Coffee Morning in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

My wife is having another Macmillan coffee morning tomorrow.
Her first, last year, raised £330.00 and she was ecstatic.
This year it's bigger, better and will be even more rewarding.
Fortunately I'am away but I hope the weather stay good for it.

MY CONTRIBUTION - I WILL DONATE £1.00 FOR EVERY LIKE I RECEIVE TO THIS THREAD TILL THE 10th SEPTEMBER.

LIKE AWAY - Tilers forum members only.

O

Old Mod

Great cause John!
happy-thumb-up-045.gif

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
going well :)
@Dan is it possible to email the 8,612 members of the forum and tell them about John's kind offer;)
I've stuck a notice at the top of the forum matey. If I emailed the forum, most wouldn't read the email by the 10th. These are tilers we're talking about.

T

Time's Ran Out

No it was just me wanting to do a bit to help!
Wasn't expecting more than normal replies so I will have to put a cap on at £100.00 as I'am a pensioner!!
Thought it would be too much of a faff to set up an account etc.
Pleased there has been a good response and perhaps the Tilers Forum could set up a charity fund/account for people to donate in the future.
We have a nucleus of regular members so a small contribution could make it worthwhile.
My normal charitable contributions are through the high street shops and all my work clothes are from them. Often get funny stares when I walk around in high heels!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
J

J Sid

T

Time's Ran Out

Donate - Make an online donation - Macmillan Cancer Support - Macmillan Cancer Support - https://www.macmillan.org.uk/donate

Here is how to donate normally peeps. It's a good cause. We do midnight to sunrise walk annually and I had a friend with cancer recently got the all clear and I gave well for her to do a naked photo shoot so win win ha

At 85 I'am not sure I'd buy the calander!
Thanks Dan for all the additional promotion and extra donation if required.
Fortunately this tiler has a deep pocket ( used to scratch the occasional ball ) but if I provided too much support the wife would wonder where the money was coming from.
Don't tell them Pike!

Reply to Macmillan Coffee Morning in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays