Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for work/experience Northamptonshire area in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

I completed an NVQ in tiling last year but have since struggled to find much work or ways to gain experiece. All the agencies and contractors require a CSCS card or several years experience, neither of which I have. I have only completed around 6 tiling jobs since finishing the course, mainly for family, friends or people in my village, and one larger job for a builder. Does anyone have any advice on how to gain more experience in order to build up my business, or know of any companies who take on trainees/assistants? I have my own tools and a car (no van) and can travel up to approx 1 hour outside of Northampton. Really keen to make this career work but struggling to get it going. Thanks in advance

I completed an NVQ in tiling last year but have since struggled to find much work or ways to gain experiece. All the agencies and contractors require a CSCS card or several years experience, neither of which I have. I have only completed around 6 tiling jobs since finishing the course, mainly for family, friends or people in my village, and one larger job for a builder. Does anyone have any advice on how to gain more experience in order to build up my business, or know of any companies who take on trainees/assistants? I have my own tools and a car (no van) and can travel up to approx 1 hour outside of Northampton. Really keen to make this career work but struggling to get it going. Thanks in advance
Hi I may be able to help out S&j ceramic tiling Wellingborough

Reply to Looking for work/experience Northamptonshire area in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays