Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Porcelanosa Oxford Acero ( 22x90 or 29.4x120) in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Looking for Porcelanosa Oxford Acero ( 22x90 or 29.4x120) in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new build and a few have cracked. One or two would be useful, I could use up to 8 to allow for some wastage.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am Theo and I am really happy to be part of this community. Looking forward to learning, sharing and networking. Thank you for this opportunity.
Replies
Views
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x 120cm). Unfortunately, the tile was discontinued over the past few months and I need ~200sqft (~20-25...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
  • Question
Better apolgise for not being an active member for a couple of years. As per title, looking for recommendations please. Tired of so much chinese tat and should ask on here. I need a few as I have...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays